Costa Rica has it all for a fun family vacation
During your fun family vacation in Costa Rica, we’ll take you to the amazing Hotel Dreams Mareas, or another that is equally as marvelous. There, you can enjoy the many activities that are available throughout Liberia and its surrounding areas. You and the gang will go tubing on Rio Celeste, and cross a series of bridges with our experienced naturalist guides who will point out the flora and fauna of Costa Rica. Later, you’ll enjoy San Jose City by night and explore local markets, cultural landmarks, and more.
· A 9-day Costa Rica Family Adventure itinerary.
· Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders.
· Visit the city of San José.
· Enjoy adventures with activities like horseback riding, river-tubing, hanging bridges, zip-line canopy tours, and downtime.
· Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout
· Ideal for families.
· 3-night accommodation in Guanacaste .
· 2-night accommodation in Rio Celeste Hideaway.
· 2-night accommodation in Arenal.
· 1-night accommodation in San José.
· Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
· This itinerary starts on LIR Airport and ends on SJO Airport
· Activities: horseback riding, tubing, hanging bridges and zip line.
· Local guide.
· Small-group tour.
· Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar.
· Airport taxes.
· Gratuities (optional).
· Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks.
· Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary.
· Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
· A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
· Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica.
· Not recommended for participants with cardiac situations or special medical conditions.
· Not recommended for pregnant women.
· Please be aware that a minimum physical condition is required.
· Not accessible by wheelchair.
|Location||Guanacaste Beach – Tenorio – Arenal|
|Duration||9 Days and 8 Nights|
Days 1,2,3: Guanacaste| Arrival Liberia International Airport | Dreams Mareas in Guanacaste
Fly into Liberia where one of our representatives will meet your and take you to your private transfer to Guanacaste where you will be staying at the Luxury Dreams Mareas. They have a lot activities to enjoy.
Lodging Dreams Mareas.
Day 4: Tenorio
Celeste Hideway Lodging. Meals: B-L
Day 5: Horseback riding & Tubing in Rio Celeste
One of the most beautiful rivers in the world can be enjoyed on a tube while we are taking down the river by the current, is a mix between the beauty of the river and the adrenaline of the rapids while we are going down the river and surrounded by a beautiful tropical forest and with the best water temperature for practicing this activity. Class I and II.
Celeste Hideway Lodging. Meals: B-L
Day 6: Arenal
Arenal Lodging. Category: **** or ***Meals: B
Day 7: Sky limit and adrenaline challenge
Sky Limit is a high performance circuit that combines a high ropes course, zip lines, canyoning, rappel, Tarzan swing, bridges and many challenging activities in the heart of the rainforest. Sky Limit begins with an ascent in our aerial tram to then start a circuit – that can also serve for competition – consisting of twin zip lines, and other defiant challenges as it is walking a tightrope, descending a ladder hanging on trees and other activities in which you will need all your skills and insticts. Admire the amazing nature on your Adventure.
Arenal Lodging. Category: **** or ***Meals: B-L
Day 8: San Jose By Night
Enjoy a breakfast before transferring to San José. In the evening explore San Jose by night, complete with local markets, cultural icons, and a tasty dinner with blending wine – that’s your evening sorted!
San Jose Lodging. Category: **** or ***Meals: B-D
Day 9: Back home
Take a private transfer to the San Jose Airport where you will catch your flight back home. Check in 3 hours before your scheduled flight home.