We’ll take you to an amazing Hotel Dreams Mareas or similar, where you can enjoy many activities all along Liberia. Then you’ll go tubbing in Rio Celeste, walk across a series of bridges that are up to 30 feet high with our experienced naturalist guide who will point out wildlife, plant species about Costa Rica. Later enjoy San Jose City by night and explore local markets, cultural icons and more.
- A 9-day Costa Rica Family Adventure itinerary.
- Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders.
- Visit the city of San José.
- Enjoy adventures with activities like horseback riding, tubing, hanging bridges, zip line and downtime.
- Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout
- Ideal for families.
- 3-night accommodation in Guanacaste or similar.
- 2-night accommodation in Rio Celeste Hideaway.
- 2-night accommodation in Arenal or similar.
- 1-night accommodation in San José or similar.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- This itinerary starts on LIR Airport and ends on SJO Airport
- Activities: horseback riding, tubing, hanging bridges and zip line.
- Local guide.
- Small-group tour.
- Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar.
- Airport taxes.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica.
- Not recommended for participants with cardiac situations or special medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Please be aware that a minimum physical condition is required.
- Not accessible by wheelchair.
|Location||Guanacaste Beach – Tenorio – Arenal|
|Duration||9 Days and 8 Nights|
|Dates||December, Private Tour|
Days 1,2,3: Guanacaste| Arrival Liberia International Airport | Dreams Mareas in Guanacaste
Fly into Liberia where one of our representatives will meet your and take you to your private transfer to Guanacaste where you will be staying at the Luxury Dreams Mareas. They have a lot activities to enjoy.
Day 4: Tenorio
Day 5: Horseback riding & Tubing in Rio Celeste
One of the most beautiful rivers in the world can be enjoyed on a tube while we are taking down the river by the current, is a mix between the beauty of the river and the adrenaline of the rapids while we are going down the river and surrounded by a beautiful tropical forest and with the best water temperature for practicing this activity. Class I and II.
Day 6: Arenal
Day 7: Hanging Bridges and Canopy Zip Line
Walk across a series of bridges that are up to 30 feet high with our experienced naturalist guide who will point out wildlife, plant species about Costa Rica! Admire the amazing nature on your Adventure.
Day 8: San Jose By Night
Enjoy a breakfast before transferring to San José. In the evening explore San Jose by night, complete with local markets, cultural icons, and a tasty dinner with blending wine – that’s your evening sorted!
Day 9: Back home
Take a private transfer to the San Jose Airport where you will catch your flight back home. Check in 3 hours before your scheduled flight home.