If you love bicycling, this tour is for you. We make an excellent tour for those who are looking the forest and of course a good trip. We will ride a bike across the rainforest and in the beach.
- A 8-day Costa Rica Biking Adventure itinerary.
- Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders.
- Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout.
- Enjoy adventures with activities like rafting, rappel and zip lining.
- Indulge yourself and relax with beautiful sunsets.
- Visit the rainforest.
- Enjoy our Craft Beer tour on your last night in Costa Rica
- 2-night accommodation in Arenal or similar.
- 2-night accommodation in Monteverde or similar.
- 2-night accommodation in Manuel Antonio or similar.
- 1-night accommodation in San José or similar.
- Enjoy your last tour in San José with craft beer.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- Adventure tour.
- Local guide.
- Small-group tour.
- Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar.
- Airport taxes.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica.
- Not recommended for participants with cardiac situations or special medical conditions.
|Location||Arenal and Manuel Antonio|
|Duration||8 Days and 7 Nights|
|Dates||August 14 to 21, December 25 to January 01, July 31 to August 07, November 03 to 11|
Day 1: San Jose Welcome
Arrive in San José where one of our representatives will meet you and show you to your private transfer. Travel to Arenal. (Approx. 3 hours by car).
Day 2: Arenal | Whitewater Rafting & Rappel
Savor an early morning cup of Costa Rican coffee and a hearty breakfast before picked up in the lobby at your hotel for the adventure experience your trip begins with a 30-minute 4×4 drive into the tropical rainforest outside the town of La Fortuna, in the shadow of the Arenal Volcano. From the first waterfall we will rappel down from the top into the beautiful and pristine canyon below. We have 5 rappels, 4 of which are alongside or right in waterfalls, and one dry rock face. Then a short trek out of the canyon on a magical trail, jump back in the 4×4 vehicles and we will head over to the Balsa river and enjoy up to 2 exhilarating hours of white water action on this beautiful tropical Balsa river. Get wet and wild through rapids such as “Magnetic Rock” and “Dredges”. Enjoy a swim, some fresh tropical fruits and a cold drink followed by a hearty Costa Rican lunch. A great “combo” of adrenalin, fun and adventure. Back to your hotel.
Day 3: Monteverde |Cloud Forest Extreme Biking
Extreme intense ride 3-hours long or about 25 miles. We’ll start in the small town of Rio Chiquito, riding through the rolling hills along the edge of picture-perfect Lake Arenal before doing a technical river crossing.
Day 4: Canopy Zipline | Dinner in the cloud forest...
Join us to move into the cloud forest for discovering this culinary experience in the forest…
Day 5: Beach Time¡Manuel Antonio
Let’s pack up our belongings and head to the beach! In route we stop to view the huge American Crocodiles basking in the sun at the Tarcoles River bridge. Arrive late afternoon at Manuel Antonio, perfect for the sunset.
Day 6: Bike in the Jungle
We start our adventure to bike in the Private Reserve in the middle of the jungle, starting on an old farm road then passing many creeks and waterfalls inside untouched rainforests. Along this road we have amazing views of this pristine area with great opportunities for wildlife and bird observation. Come lunchtime. All our meals are healthy, locally-sourced whenever possible, and sure to delight your entire family after an active and adventurous day.
Day 7: Back to San Jose - The Art of Craft Beer in San Jose
Enjoy a one final swim in the ocean or walk on the beach before transferring to San Jose. ¡In the evening time to get into the heart of this San Jose beer tour! We’ll pay a visit to a local spot that brews their own beer, so you’ll get a full intro to craft beer, brief history of the craft beer movement in Costa Rica, and – of course – sample some of their fine brews! You’ll get to try three small samples of their different beers.
Day 8: Back Home
VIP Adventure Transfer will take you to Juan Santa Marìa International Airport where you will catch your flight back home. Check in 3 hours before your scheduled flight home.