Experience the best of Costa Rica as you raft the Pacuare River, visit the Arenal volcano, and relax on the beaches of Guanacaste
Rated one of the top rivers in the world, the Pacuare is a class III/IIIV river with plenty of exciting rapids. You’ll experience the intimacy of the rainforest as you raft right through it and then stay at the luxurious Pacuare River Lodge.
Next, hot spring, waterfalls, and opulently lush rainforest with its brilliantly colored plants, animals, and birds indulge your senses on every level at Arenal. Prepare to get into the heart of the rainforest as your tours will combine a high ropes course, zip lines, canyoneering, rappelling, a Tarzan swing, bridges and many other challenging activities. Finally, we pack up our belongings and head to the beach.
· An 8-day Costa Rica Adventure itinerary.
· Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders.
· Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout.
· Enjoy adventures with activities like rafting and downtime.
· This itinerary starts on SJO Airport and ends on LIR Airport.
· Indulge yourself and relax with beautiful sunsets.
· 1-night accommodation in San José
· 1-night accommodation in Lodge Tropical River
· 2-night accommodation in Arenal
· 3-night accommodation in Guanacaste
· Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
· Sky limit: Time to get into the heart of the rainforest combines a high ropes course, zip lines, canyoneering, rappel, Tarzan swing, bridges and many challenging activities in the heart of the rainforest.
· Pacuare River white water rafting.
· Local guide.
· Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar.
· Airport taxes.
· Gratuities (optional).
· Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks.
· Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary.
· Duration: 8 days – 7 nights
· Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
· A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
· This itinerary is designed for minimum 18 years old people.
· Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica.
· Not recommended for participants with cardiac situations or special medical conditions.
|Location||Arenal and Tamarindo Beach|
|Duration||8 Days and 7 Nights|
Day 1: San José
Receive a warm, Costa Rican welcome transfer to your hotel. You’ll recognize your guide by their green shirt. He will be holding a sign with your name on it.
Lodging at Hotel in San Jose. Category: ***
Day 2: Extreme Rafting Adventure
After breakfast one representative will pick you up in the lobby from the hotel and transfer to the adventure. The first day you will paddle 13kms (8 miles) of continuous class III whitewater for a total of 14 rapids. Rated one of the top rivers in the world, you’ll experience the intimate nature of the rainforest as you raft right through it. The warm water, cascading waterfalls, and opulently lush rainforest with its brilliantly colored plants, animals, and birds indulge your senses on every level. Then you will arrive at the lodge shortly past noon and just in time for lunch. From the eco lodge’s remote, riverside location, you can enjoy zip lining through the canopy, rainforest hikes with naturalist guides, self-guided walks to waterfalls and pools, relaxing in a hammock overlooking the beautiful Pacuare River, and bird watching. Dine in the open air with wine and exceptional meals, more stars than you can imagine, and the vibrant sounds of the jungle.
Lodging at Lodge in the River. Category: ***Meals: B-L- D
Day 3: Arenal
Savor an early morning cup of Costa Rican coffee and a hearty breakfast before enjoy class IV rapids on the Lower Pacuare. Snack stop to explore waterfalls and natural water slides. Two stops are made- one for a nice exploratory hike and the other to have lunch on the river. You will finish in Siquirres, where you can take a shower, enjoy the gardens and terrace before transferring to Arenal.
Lodging at Hotel in Arenal. Category: **** Meals:B-L
Day 4: Sky Limit – An Adrenaline Challenge
Time to get into the heart of the rainforest combines a high ropes course, zip lines, canyoneering, rappel, Tarzan swing, bridges and many challenging activities in the heart of the rainforest.
Lodging at Hotel in Arenal. Category: ****Meals: B
Day 5,6,7: Guanacaste Beach - Sunny Days
Let’s pack up our belongings and head to the beach! We arrive at Guanacaste in time to enjoy a refreshing swim before dinner.
Lodging at Luxury Hotel in Tamarindo Beach. Meals: B
Day 8: Back Home
Take a private transfer to the Liberia Airport where you will catch your flight back home. Check in 3 hours before your scheduled flight home.