Experience the best of Cuba and Costa Rica during this 11-day dual destination vacation. Cuba is rife with culture, music, culinary traditions, and architecture, and 4 fun-filled days in Havana are just the right amount of time to experience the rich heritage that it has to offer. Then, it’s off to Costa Rica, where eco-adventure awaits those who are ready to explore Central America’s beautiful forests, rivers, waterfalls, and beaches.
For travelers seeking to combine the highlights of both Cuba and Costa Rica, this dual destination vacation package is the perfect balance of culture, history, eco-adventure, relaxation and fun. From the vintage cars and historical buildings of Havana, to the volcanos, waterfalls, forests and pristine beaches of the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, this promises to be 11- days of pure memory-making bliss.
· A guided walking tour of Old Havana sheds lights on the difference between the lives of city and rural life in Cuba.
· Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders.
· Enjoy a mix of active adventure and downtime.
· Visit the impressive Arenal Volcano, the cool cloud forests and the wild Pacific beaches of Manuel Antonio.
· 4-night accommodation at Premium Guest House or similar in La Havana.
· 3-night accommodation at Arenal Paraiso Hotel or similar in La Fortuna.
· 2-night accommodation at La Cabana Los Pinos or similar in Monteverde.
· 1-night accommodation at Autentico Hotel or similar in San Jose.
· White water rafting tour or Farm.
· Zip lining or Hanging bridges.
· Fortuna Waterfall.
· Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
· Small-group tour
· Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar
· Local guide
· Airport taxes
· Gratuities (optional).
· Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks.
· Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary.
· Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
· A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
· Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica.
· Please be aware that a minimum physical condition is required.
RATE per person in USA Dollars:
· USD$ 2130 taxes included on double occupancy.
· Additional 50% charge for single occupancy.
· Valid only from January 6th to November 3oth.
· Does not apply during Holy Week.
Minimum of 2 people is required.
Day 1: Arrive in Cuba.
Welcome to Cuba! When you arrive, one representative will be waiting for you at the José Marti International Airport, La Havana – Cuba, for be transferred to your hotel or place of stay. Depending on the arrival time, we might suggest some optional activities for you (no included).
Overnight at Premium Guest House.
Day 2, 3, 4: Day at leisure.
Spend a whole those 3 days visiting beautiful places around the Capital of Cuba: La Havana. You will be see a combination of history, music and a wonderful cultural wealth, a big variety of architectonic imposing buildings, like castles, cathedrals, museums and why not? Beautiful beaches.
Overnight at Premium Guest House.
Day 5: Welcome to Costa Rica.
Welcome to the Pura Vida country! One of our tour guide will be waiting for you at the International Airport in San José, then you will be transferred to your hotel in Arenal . There you can enjoy and relax with the hot springs and the beautiful view of the Arenal Volcano.
Overnight at Arenal Paraiso.
Day 6: Adventure Day
This day the adventure is coming! you can choose: Rafting Class II/III: Enjoy two exhilarating of action on this beautiful tropical river. Get wet and wild through rapid such as “Magnetic Rock” and “Dredges”. Then enjoy a swim, some tropical fruits and cold drinks.
La Campesina Farm: Would you like to see a real Costa Rican farm? El Bosque Eco-Farm is an amazing, sustainable project providing a chance for visitors to learn about Cost Rica’s most important plants, animals and traditions!
Meals: B-L Overnight at Arenal Paraiso. Meals: B-L
Day 7: La Fortuna Waterfall
On this day you have included the hike to La Fortuna Waterfall is one of the best things to see when you come to the Arenal Area! You will love the hike down to the La Fortuna Waterfall because you can see all of the natural beauty of the rainforest as well as the birds and wildlife that live there. You will also be able to swim and take amazing photos! .
Overnight at Arenal Paraiso. Meals: B-Lunch in your hotel
Day 8: Cloud Forest – Monteverde Boat Transfer Coffee Chocolate Tour
You’ll stop along the way at the Don Juan Coffee & Chocolate farm for a thoroughly enjoyable and informative tour to learn the whole process and history of Costa Rica coffee and chocolate.
Overnight at Cabaña Los Pinos. Meals: B
Day 9: Hanging bridges or Canopy Zip Line - Monteverde
On this day you can choose: Use trails and six suspension bridges in total for a more relaxing introduction of fauna and flora in the cloud forest. Amazing views, the sound of the birds and wind around you will be perfect. Enjoy the colorful green and breathe clean air.
This tour is a total adrenaline rush! The system consists of a network of suspended cables that go from one platform to another and that will let you zip from tree to tree over the forest. The platforms were carefully built on ancient, tall trees and allow you to fly between the trees and to see the wildlife up in the treetops. This is a very safe activity, performed with safety equipment that will be provided on-site.
Overnight at Cabaña Los Pinos.
Day 10: San Jose By Night
Enjoy your last day in Costa Rica with a perfect gourmet dinner and wine in San Jose. You will be visit and explore the Central Market, significant city buildings and local neighborhoods. Immerse yourself in the culture and history of the city.
Overnight at Autentico Hotel. Meals: Dinner-
Day 11: Good bye Costa Rica
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Juan Santamaría International Airport (3-hour drive) for your flight back home.