This Eco-lodge is a paradise for bird watchers located in the cloud forest area of San Gerardo de Dota.
- A 3-day Costa Rica Birdwatching Experience in the Cloud Forest
- Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders
- Enjoy a mix of active adventure and downtime
- Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout
- 2-night accommodation Trogon Lodge. Category:****
- Hike an amazing waterfall
- San Jose By Night
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Small-group tour
- Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar
- Local guide
- Airport taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary
- All prices are in US $ plus fees and taxes (13%).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This itinerary is designed for minimum 10 years old people
- Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica
- Please be aware that a minimum physical condition is required
Day 1: Cloud Forest Adventure.
Early in the morning we will drive south to Savegre, a region known for its almost untouched forest and the incredible number of birds that made this forest their home.
Savegre Lodging. Category: ****
Day 2: Hiking-Savegre waterfall
Rise and shine! The sound of the birds is the best wake-up call you can ever wish for. Your guide will take you for a morning exploration of the surrounding forest, looking for exotic birds such as el Trogón and el Quetzal. Then, just when you though the view cannot be any better, you will see the bewitching Savegre waterfall, a truly unique experience
Savegre Lodging. Category: **** Meals: B-L-D
Day 3: Back to San José and Have fun in the city
Enjoy a morning at leisure. At mid-day, we will return to San José accompanied by our guide.
This evening, join your guide for a guided tour through San José city. On this tour, you will visit the central Market and the central avenue, giving you the chance to see how Costa Ricans live their daily routine while enjoying some goodies at the market.
Lodging on your own. Meals: B-D