Savour the sweet flavour of a ripe coffee cherry, then sip a cup of the brewed stuff! Learn about the production of Arabica coffee from bean to brew, in a town so pretty it’s been nicknamed the “City of Flowers.”
- Travel by train through the towns beyond San Jose
- Explore the oh-so-lovely area of Heredia and experience daily local life at the market
- Learn about Costa Rica’s coffee production Cafe Britt and follow the journey from bean to brew
- Participate in a caffeine-fuelled coffee-tasting session, or “cupping”
- Fill your Instagram with shots of lush coffee plantations and gorgeous colonial architecture
- Local English-speaking guide
- Train fare, lunch and coffee sampling.