This tour gives you two incredible days of tropical white water rafting and a night at a lodge. Treat yourself to an exceptional adventure vacation experience combining rafting with a stay at a remote ecolodge, nestled in the rainforest on the banks of the Pacuare River. The staff at the lodge will be your very own river guides, who will turn into great chefs and entertainers, providing you with great service and a true unforgettable experience.
- Activities: White water rafting class III/ San Jose By Night
- Meals: all meals
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes, clothes to get wet in
- Secure shoes and a big smile!
· Airport taxes.
· Gratuities (optional).
· Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks.
· Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary.
***+13% Taxes and Fees *Prices in US Dollars
· Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
· Age: 15+.
· Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
· A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
· This itinerary is designed for minimum 15 years old people.
· Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica.
· Not recommended for participants with cardiac situations or special medical conditions.
Day 1: Start your Adventure
After breakfast one representative will pick you up in the lobby from the hotel and transfer to the adventure. The first day you will paddle 13kms (8 miles) of continuous class III whitewater for a total of 14 rapids. Rated one of the top rivers in the world, you’ll experience the intimate nature of the rainforest as you raft right through it. The warm water, cascading waterfalls, and opulently lush rainforest with its brilliantly colored plants, animals, and birds indulge your senses on every level.
Then you will arrive at the lodge shortly past noon and just in time for lunch. From the ecolodge’s remote, riverside location, you can enjoy zip lining through the canopy, rainforest hikes with naturalist guides, self-guided walks to waterfalls and pools, relaxing in a hammock overlooking the beautiful Pacuare River, and bird watching. Dine in the open air with wine and exceptional meals, more stars than you can imagine, and the vibrant sounds of the jungle.
Overnight at Lodge.
Day 2: Back to San Jose
Savor an early morning cup of Costa Rican coffee and a hearty breakfast before enjoy class IV rapids on the Lower Pacuare. Snack stop to explore waterfalls and natural water slides. Two stops are made- one for a nice exploratory hike and the other to have lunch on the river.
You will finish in Siquirres, where you can take a shower, enjoy the gardens and terrace before transferring to San Jose. This evening, join your guide for a guided tour through San José city. Explore San Jose by night, complete with local markets, cultural icons, and a tasty dinner with wine pairings – that’s your evening sorted!