Imagine a special place in the middle of the forest, surrounded by lakes, rivers and an exuberant vegetation …
- A 3-day Costa Rica Rain Forest Experience
- Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders
- Enjoy a mix of active adventure and downtime
- Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout
- 2-night accommodation Sueño Azul. Category:****
- White water rafting Pacuare River
- Hike an unexplored waterfall. Community Tour
- San Jose By Night
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Small-group tour
- Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar
- Local guide
- Airport taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary
- All prices are in US $ plus fees and taxes (13%).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This itinerary is designed for minimum 10 years old people
- Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica
- Please be aware that a minimum physical condition is required
Day 1: Pacuare River Class III.
Today we will be paddling 21 miles through one of the country’s most impressive landscapes as we run the world-renowned Rio Pacuare. Here,100-foot waterfalls cascade from the canyon rim directly into the river before us. Wildlife abounds and we revel in the thrill of running the warm rapids until we reach the restaurant for lunch. Afterwards, we continue paddling during the afternoon until we arrive to tiny town of Siquirres, where we can change our clothes before we travel to our hotel in Sarapiqui to spend the night.
Sarapiqui Lodging. Category: ***.Meals: B-L
Day 2: Waterfall Hike-Unexplored Chindama waterfall
Today we`ll wake up early in the morning to find Chindama Waterfall, a truly jewel of the town. A marvel of the nature hidden in the bottom of a canyon. This is one of those places in life that makes you feel better just by looking at it, energizing you and making you experience everything this land offers. On our way back, we will enjoy a delicious typical lunch at the nearby town.
Sarapiqui Lodging. Category: ***.Meals: B-L.
Day 3: Back to San José and Have fun in the city
This evening, join your guide for a guided tour through San José city. On this tour, you will visit the central Market and the central avenue, giving you the chance to see how Costa Ricans live their daily routine while enjoying some goodies at the market.
Lodging on your own. Meals: B-D