Join us in a unique experience in Costa Rica. We´ll go hiking through the rainforest to where we’ll reach a continuous series of waterfalls jumping and cliffs. Enjoy the hot springs at night. Then we’ll go to the beach where you have amazing views of this pristine area with great opportunities for wildlife and bird observation. This will be the best tour of your life.
- A 8-day Costa Rica Adventure itinerary.
- Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders.
- Enjoy different sceneries like mountains, volcanoes, waterfalls and beaches.
- Relax and take some rest with a day at the beach, enjoy a beautiful sunset.
- Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout.
- Enjoy a mix of active adventure and downtime.
- Visit Manuel Antonio National Park.
- 3-night accommodation in La Fortuna or similar.
- 3-night accommodation in Manuel Antonio or similar.
- 1-night accommodation in San José or similar.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- Activities: canyoning-waterfall jumping, zip line and hike.
- Last dinner in Costa Rica San Jose By Night.
- Local guide.
- Small-group tour.
- Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar.
- Airport taxes.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary.
- Duration: 8 days – 7 nights.
- Age: 15+.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- This itinerary is designed for minimum 15 years old people.
- Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica.
- Not recommended for participants with cardiac situations or special medical conditions.
|Location||Arenal & Manuel Antonio Beach|
|Duration||8 Days and 7 Nights|
Day 1: Arrive in San Jose
One of our representatives will meet you and show you to your private transfer. From there travel to La Fortuna.
Day 2: Canyoning at Falls Waterfall Jumping
Day 3: Let’s hike it | Fortuna Waterfall
Your hike to Cerro Chato near the Arenal Volcano will be approximately 5 hours within a distance of approximately 8kms through semi-challenging terrain, up and down hills, and some muddy trails. You will hike through lush rainforests to the rim of an extinct volcano and see the neighboring emerald-green lagoon. During your walk you will have great views of the Arenal Volcano and the valley of La Fortuna. Bring your bathing suit, as you may have the opportunity to visit 200ft tall Fortuna Waterfall and swim in the clear river pools. In the evening, you can relax in the hot springs of your hotel.
Day 4: Manuel Antonio | Beach Time | Canopy Zip Line
Let’s pack up our belongings and head to the beach! In route we stop to view the huge American Crocodiles basking in the sun at the Tarcoles River bridge. Like a bird that flies through the treetops… That’s the way you will feel doing the canopy tour, a perfect combination of adventure, nature and adrenaline, it is a lifetime experience to never forget…Arrive late afternoon at Manuel Antonio, perfect for the sunset.
Day 5: Relax in your hotel
Day 6: Sloth Hike in the middle of the forest
After enjoying fresh fruits and coffee, we start our adventure to hike in the Private Reserve in the middle of the jungle, starting on an old farm road then passing many creeks and waterfalls inside untouched rainforests. Along this road we have amazing views of this pristine area with great opportunities for wildlife and bird observation. Come lunchtime. All our meals are healthy, locally-sourced whenever possible, and sure to delight your entire family after an active and adventurous day!
Day 7: Back to San Jose |Special last dinner
In the evening explore San Jose by night, complete with local markets, cultural icons, and a tasty dinner with blending wine – that’s your evening sorted!
Day 8: Departure from SJO International Airport
Private VIP Adventure transfer will take you to Juan Santamaria International Airport Check in 3 hours before your scheduled flight home.