Active families with teens will love this jungle, multisport, family vacation
Join us in a unique, jungle, multisport Costa Rica family vacation experience. We´ll go hiking through the rainforest until we reach a continuous series of waterfalls; there, we’ll do some cliff jumping and cool off in the water. Hot springs at night will be relaxing after an adventurous day of hiking. Finally, we’ll head for the beach where you have amazing ocean views, some fun in the waves, and great opportunities for wildlife and bird observation.
· An 8-day Costa Rica Adventure itinerary.
· Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders.
· Enjoy different sceneries like mountains, volcanoes, waterfalls and beaches.
· Relax and take some rest with a day at the beach, enjoy a beautiful sunset.
· Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout.
· Enjoy a mix of active adventure and downtime.
· 3-night accommodation in La Fortuna or similar.
· 3-night accommodation in Manuel Antonio or similar.
· 1-night accommodation in San José or similar.
· Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
· Activities: atv, canyoning and waterfall jumping, zip line and hiking.
· Last dinner in Costa Rica: San Jose by night.
· Local guide.
· Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar.
· Airport taxes.
· Gratuities (optional).
· Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks.
· Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary.
· Duration: 8 days – 7 nights.
· Age: 15+.
· Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
· A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
· This itinerary is designed for minimum 15 years old people.
· Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica.
· Not recommended for participants with cardiac situations or special medical conditions.
|Location||Arenal & Manuel Antonio Beach|
|Duration||8 Days and 7 Nights|
Day 1: Arrive in San Jose
One of our representatives will meet you and show you to your private transfer. From there travel to La Fortuna.
Arenal Lodging. Category: ****
Day 2: Canyoning at Falls Waterfall Jumping
Arenal Lodging. Category: **** Meals: B- L
Day 3:Full day of full heart-pounding fun
You’ll start off at a private farm next to the Arenal Volcano National Park. You will be given safety instructions as well as have a chance to warm up in an open space. During this ATV Tour you will travel through rainforest trails, farms and alongside rivers. Your bilingual guide will point out interesting plants and exotic wildlife and let you stop and take pictures! This is a great ride for beginners and advanced ATV enthusiasts, or those who want to explore the beautiful and varied landscapes of the Arenal Region.
When your ATV adventure is finished, you will heading back to town and we will take you on your next adventure: Rafting Balsa River Class 2-3. Rafting in Costa Rica is a little different than other parts of the world because the rivers here have steep gradients, lots of rapids and are a little more technical and shallow, which make for lots of fun and adventure! Challenge yourself by paddling down over 10 kilometers of continuous, exciting rapids with names like “Congo Loco” and “Rock around the Croc!”
As you descend down this beautiful class 2-3 river, you’ll have a chance to admire the lush greenery, vines, and different types of insects, birds and animals — your eagle-eyed guide will even point out the monkeys, sloths and toucans along the way! About half way down the river your guides will provide you a smorgasbord of fresh tropical fruit as you relax with the rest of your group. Take a swim and immerse yourself in the wild nature around you! When your rafting adventure is finished, enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch at charming rural location. In the evening, you can relax in the hot springs of your hotel.
Arenal Lodging. Category: **** Meals: B- L
Day 4: Manuel Antonio Beach Time
Let’s pack up our belongings and head to the beach! In route we stop to view the huge American Crocodiles basking in the sun at the Tarcoles River bridge. Experience the spirit of “Pura Vida” firsthand as members of the Tarcoles community open their doors to you and serve a local Tico-style lunch. Arrive late afternoon at Manuel Antonio, perfect for the sunset.
Manuel Antonio Lodging. Category: ***** Meals: B- L
Day 5,6: Canopy Adventure
Manuel Antonio Lodging. Category: ***** Meals: B
Day 7: Back to San Jose |Special last dinner
Enjoy one final swim in the ocean or walk on the beach before being transferred to San Jose. In the evening explore San Jose by night, complete with local markets, cultural icons, and a tasty dinner with blending wine – that’s your evening sorted!
San Jose Lodging. Category: **** Meals: B-D
Day 8: Departure from SJO International Airport
This day one of our transport representatives will drive you from your hotel to the International Airport. Check in 3 hours before your scheduled flight home.