This exclusive offer will have you experience our favorite boutique hotels! If you’
- A 3-day Costa Rica Luxury Experience in the Cloud Forest
- Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders
- Enjoy a mix of active adventure and downtime
- Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout
- 2-night accommodation Silencio Lodge. Category:****
- Visit Zarcero town
- Visit the Sarchi famous for its ox-cart factory
- Hike an amazing waterfall
- Canopy Zip line
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Small-group tour
- Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar
- Local guide
- Airport taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary
- All prices are in US $ plus fees and taxes (13%).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This itinerary is designed for minimum 10 years old people
- Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica
- Please be aware that a minimum physical condition is required
Day 1: Visit Zarcero.
Early in the morning, we leave the city behind and start exploring the small towns of Alajuela. Our first stop is the town of Zarcero, famous for its colonial-style church and its garden-park. Our guide will point out interesting facts about living in this rural environment, as we explore the town.
Then, we continue to Bajos del Toro, a community not far from Zarcero. This community is in a beautiful area surrounded by forests and private reserves. Here, we will stay at El Silencio Lodge, a luxury property located in a huge area of rainforest
Silencio Lodge. Category: ****Meals: L
Day 2: Zip line and Waterfall
Savor a morning cup of coffee and a hearty breakfast before enjoying first, we will let our inner child come out as we fly from tree to tree using the zip-line cables across the forest, ending with an incredible rappel. Then, we will hike during the afternoon looking for the beautiful waterfall that sits at the back of this amazing property.
Silencio Lodge. Category: ****Meals: B
Day 3: Back to San José-visit Sarchi
Enjoy a morning at leisure. At mid-day, we will return to San José accompanied by our guide. On route, we will stop at another small village called Sarchí, famous for its ox-cart factory. The ox-cart was recently named “heritage of humanity” by the UNESCO.
Lodging on your own. Meals: B