- A 3-day Costa Rica eco-tourism itinerary
- Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders
- Enjoy a mix of active adventure and downtime
- Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout
- 2-night accommodation Glamping in the cloud forest. Category:***
- Hike in the cloud forest to find an impressive waterfall
- You can choose between: Rappel Adventure or visit other beautiful waterfall
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Small-group tour
- Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar
- Local guide
- Airport taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary
- All prices are in US $ plus fees and taxes (13%).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This itinerary is designed for minimum 10 years old people
- Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica
- Please be aware that a minimum physical condition is required
Day 1: Cloud Forest.
Early in the morning we will drive south to Dota. A famous region for its coffee plantations, beautiful landscapes, nice people, rural towns and for its magnificent waterfalls that hides into the deep woods.
This Lodge is situated in middle of los Quetzales National Park, guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. The property also offers mini-market. Manuel Antonio is 50 km from this Lodge. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 55 km from the property.
Cloud Forest Glamping. Category: ***
Day 2: Waterfall Hike and Rappell
Today we`ll wake up early in the morning to find the Salitral Waterfall, a truly jewel of the town. After a short hike through the forest, we arrive at this incredible waterfall just in time to refresh ourselves.
Then, those who are more adventurous will have the opportunity to rappel down this waterfall, a truly breathtaking experience.
Cloud Forest Glamping. Category: *** Meals: B-L-D
Day 3: Back to San José and Have fun in the city
This evening, join your guide for a guided tour through San José city. On this tour, you will visit the central Market and the central avenue, giving you the chance to see how Costa Ricans live their daily routine while enjoying some goodies at the market.
Lodging on your own. Meals: B-D