Discover Costa Rica’s ample natural and cultural offerings on a family-friendly 8-day adventure trip. Beginning in San Jose, you will also visit a smoldering volcano, a whitewater rafting excursion, enjoy two full days of white-sand beach time at Manuel Antonio National Park and finally a guided tour through the city of San José.
This exciting multi-day itinerary includes comfy lodgings.
- A 8-day Costa Rica budget adventure itinerary.
- Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders.
- Enjoy a whitewater rafting tour and ample beach time.
- Bed down in comfy lodgings throughout.
- Ideal for families.
- 2 night accommodation at Aloft Hotel in San Jose or similar.
- 2 night accommodation at Arenal Paraiso Hotel in La Fortuna or similar.
- 3 night accommodation at California Hotel in Manuel Antonio or similar.
- White water rafting tour.
- San José y night.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- Private transfers with bilingual driver.
- Small-group tour.
- Airport taxes.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- This itinerary is designed for minimum 15 years old people.
- Please note: optional activities can be purchased while in Costa Rica.
- Not recommended for participants with cardiac situations or special medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Please be aware that a minimum physical condition is required.
- Not accessible by wheelchair.
On double occupancy
- Valid from January 06th to November 30th, 2017.
- Does not apply during Holy Week.
|Duration||8 Days and 7 Nights|
Day 1: San José.
You will be picked up from the airport in San Jose and transferred to the hotel in San Jose where you will spend the night.
Overnight at Aloft Hotel.
Day 2: Arenal White rafting.
After breakfast, your guide will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel for a private transfer to the Arenal area. On the way, enjoy a white water rafting adventure; this full-day tour will allow you to see wildlife and gorgeous vegetation while you raft down the refreshing rapids of Balsa River. Then we will drive you up closer to the volcano to relax and enjoy the local hot springs in your hotel.
Overnight at Arenal Paraiso Hotel (B).
Day 3: Day at leisure.
Savor an early morning cup of Costa Rican coffee and a hearty breakfast. This day is reserved for your own leisure. The hotel features several thermal and cold pools which you can enjoy. Go zip-lining or discover the amazing attractions offered in the town of La Fortuna.
Overnight at Arenal Paraiso Hotel (B).
Day 4 & 5 & 6: Manuel Antonio Beach .
After exploring Arenal for 2 days, it is time to go to the beach and have fun! After breakfast at your hotel you will be transferred to Manuel Antonio beach (4-hour drive approximate) where you will have time to explore the surroundings, go sailing, or simply relax by the pool of the hotel.
Overnight at California Hotel (B).
Day 7: Back to San Jose.
Enjoy one final swim in the ocean or walk on the beach before being transferred to San Jose (3-hour drive approximate).
This evening, join your guide for a guided tour through San José city. On this tour, you will visit the central Market and the central avenue, giving you the chance to see how Costa Ricans live their daily routine while enjoying some goodies at the market.
Overnight at Aloft Hotel (B).
Day 8: Flight Back.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Juan Santamaria International Airport for your flight back home.
Note: You will check-in 3 hours before your scheduled flight home according to the regulations imposed by the airport.